| Long-stroke rolling diaphragms – thin-walled, special sensitive diaphragms made from highly elastic materials with fabric reinforcement. It is used in hydraulically and pneumatically-actuated control and regulation equipment, pressure switches and pressure transducers as well as measuring and display equipment.
- The small diaphragm thickness and large height of the diaphragm relative to the diameter provide the following advantages.
- Low, almost constant resistance to the moment over the entire stroke
- Considerably greater stroke lengths in comparison to conventional diaphragms with the same diameter
- Effective area remains the same over entire stroke
- No additional resistance to movement on starting or on change in direction of movement; no notch point in operating range
- Low requirements on position and cylinder in comparison to lip seals
| OPERATION CONDITIONS:
- Process pressure: less than 8,5 bar.
- Temperature: -40 to +80 C.
- Environment: oil, compressed air .
- Stroke frequency: around 18 cycles per minute .
- Stroke length: depends on mechanism .
- Lifetime: about 2 millions cycles